Skip to main content

Your Support goes a long way

Searching for advise on creating your own climbing products or navigating the crazy world of climbing can be hard to do. That's the purpose of Climber Dad, to help with that. Please support me by donating below, even $1 will help me in creating more content.


Thank You from the Climber Dad Family

Comments

  1. Just purchased the plans and the materials should be with me this week.
    Thank you for putting them out there, I was going down a different path originally and your version sure makes more sense.

    A question though, i had watched the video on texturing volumes, could you apply this same technique to the entire wall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, completed the wall yesterday, great design and has saved my climbing daughter's mental health... would've shared my efforts with you, but no photo posting on the comments. Let me know if you want to collect a picture of your international impact on the climbing world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it. I would love to see a picture of your wall. theclimberdad@gmail.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This May Be the End of The Pine Pinch Block

Well, the Pine Pinch Block has been well received. However, the amount of work involved in making them and the profit margins don't really add up. To add to it the last batch I made splintered like an old ship getting hit with a cannon ball. No One wants to train with bad equipment. Fear not, I will be making some other Pinch Blocks soon that will be a little better that these guys anyways. Do you want to wait for the new blocks (1-2 months) or should I fill these splintered blocks and send them out?

Why

This life is full of adventure, setbacks, happiness, sadness and everything in between. We all can have an effect on each but how? Why? This is a question I've been asking myself a lot lately. I KNOW that I want to make this world a better place for everyone and I believe by focusing on Inovation, Education, and Creation from my purspective I can make that happen. The Climber Dad channel on YouTube will be all about that, and of course fun, we need to have some fun along the way.